A historic boutique hotel in a landmark building on Madison Avenue, with a chic restaurant
New York City
Deluxe King or Queen room
Premier Double room
New York City
New York City
A classic Midtown base in buzzy NoMad, with designer interiors and a famous breakfast pantry
- You'll be sitting pretty at Roger New York, a 15-story, red-brick Madison Avenue landmark. Old World style and nods to its past define the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, featuring interiors that bring together classic uptown and downtown style – perfect for the convenient Midtown address.
- Many of the iconic Midtown attractions are right at your doorstep at The Roger. The storied surrounding streets house Madison Square Park, the Empire State Building and the Morgan Library & Museum, to name just a few famous sights. There are five subway lines within a six-minute walk, so the rest of NYC is not far either.
- Despite being right in the core of the buzzing Big Apple, you’ll find it easy to relax here. Raid a breakfast pantry of Ceci-Cela, Balthazar, Petrossian and Sarabeth’s treats; dine on delicious mac and cheese with Murray’s gruyère and cheddar at The Parlour Bistro and Lounge; and doze off between Egyptian linens in your elegant room.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions